Dyselxia Association of Ireland I runs a one-day Parents’ Course several times each year. Upcoming courses:
- Saturday 25th February in the Arklow Bay Hotel in Wicklow.
- Saturday 12th May in the Stilorgan Park Hotel in Dublin.
Topics covered on this one-day parents’ course will include:
- Understanding Dyslexia.
- Understanding the assessment report.
- Accessing support in school, e.g. learning support, Irish exemption, exam accommodations.
- Practical suggestions for parents and helping with homework.
- Planning for the future – second level and beyond.
- Computers and assistive technology.
The information and application forms for these courses are available below: